1. Regardless of what raw material is selected, plastic […]
1. Regardless of what raw material is selected, plastic bottles must first meet the requirements of non-toxicity and no peculiar smell. Due to the wide variety of main raw materials available, it is necessary to select the comprehensive properties of the raw materials. Generally, high-density poly Ethylene and polypropylene bottles. If transparency is required, polyester bottles (PET bottles) can be used. For higher barrier properties, light-blocking and opaque, brown PET bottles should be used. For liquid formulations, polypropylene bottles or polyester bottles are generally used. As the main raw material. At present, the packaging bottles of nutrition and health products and food are mainly made of PET or HPDE, and the caps are made of PP.
2. The tightness and water vapor permeability of the bottle body and cap. Tightness and water vapor permeability are two important technical indicators of plastic bottles, and they have an important impact on the stability of the packaged product.
3. Quality standards for plastic bottles. The pros and cons of product quality can be analyzed and judged from the product quality standards of the manufacturer.
4. Quality assurance system. Auditing suppliers has become an essential part of purchasing plastic bottles. Through the audit, it is possible to make a comprehensive and correct assessment of the production plant's software and hardware facilities, technical equipment, and comprehensive quality level.
5. Recycled materials must not be used for packaging medicines, nutrition and health products, food and beverages.