The demand for cosmetics is increasing day by day, and […]
The demand for cosmetics is increasing day by day, and the packaging of cosmetics is also growing. So, what are the specific and detailed requirements for the purchase of cosmetic packaging materials, cosmetic packaging materials, and plastic bottles?
Cosmetic packaging is divided into main body containers and auxiliary materials. The main body containers usually include: plastic bottles, glass bottles, hoses, and airless bottles. Auxiliary materials are usually: color box, box, middle box.
Stainless steel storage tank manufacturers analyze plastic bottles
1. Plastic bottles are usually made of PP, PE, K, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
2.It is usually used for cosmetic bottles with thick walls such as cream bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers; injection molding is used for PET bottles; two-step molding is used for PET blow molding, and injection molding is used for tube embryos. For blowing bottles. Others, such as emulsion bottles and wash bottles with thin walls, are blown bottles.
3. PET material is an environmentally friendly material, with high barrier properties, light weight, unbreakable characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent. It is widely used in the installation of gel water. The mouth of the bottle is generally 16 #, 18 #, 22 #, 24 # caliber, which can be used with a pump head.
4. The acrylic material is an injection bottle with poor chemical resistance. Generally, the paste cannot be filled directly. It needs to be equipped with an inner liner barrier. The filling is not easy to be full, preventing the paste from entering between the inner liner and the acrylic bottle. In order to avoid cracks, the packaging requirements are high during transportation, because it looks particularly obvious after scratching, has high permeability, and has a thick upper wall, but the price is quite expensive.
5, AS, ABS: AS transparency is better than ABS, and toughness is better.
6. Mold development costs: Blow molds range from 1,500 yuan to 4,000 yuan, injection molds range from 8,000 yuan to 20,000 yuan. The stainless steel material used for the mold is more expensive than the alloy material, but it is durable. The demand for production volume, if the production volume is large, one-four or one-out six molds can be selected, and the customer can decide by himself.
7, the order quantity is generally 3,000 to 10,000, can be customized colors, usually do the primary color matte and magnetic white, or add pearl powder effect, although the bottle and cap with the same color master, but sometimes due to the bottle and cap The materials used are different, and the colors displayed are slightly different.
8. The silk screen has ordinary ink and UV ink. The UV ink has better effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The silk screen effect in different materials will be different.
9, stamping, hot stamping and other processing technology are different from gold stamping, silver powder effect, hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for hot stamping, hot stamping, soft surface stamping effect is not good, easy to fall off, shiny gold stamping Degree is better than printing gold and silver.
10. The screen printing film should have a negative film, the picture and text effect should be black, the background color should be transparent, and the bronzing and silvering process should be a positive film, the picture and text effect should be transparent, and the background color should be black. The text and pattern ratio cannot be too small or too thin, otherwise the effect will not be printed.
11. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly due to their tightness and ease of use.
12, the production cycle is relatively moderate, about 15 days cycle, silk screen cylindrical bottles for single-color calculations, flat bottles or special-shaped bottles are calculated as two-color or multi-color, usually the first screen printing screen printing fee or fixture fee, screen printing The unit price is generally 0.08 yuan / color time to 0.1 yuan / color time, the screen version is 100 yuan to 200 yuan / section, and the fixture is about 50 yuan / piece.