Advantages and disadvantages of the ring gate 1. The […]
Advantages and disadvantages of the ring gate
1. The melt uniformly enters the cavity along the circumference of the gate, and the gas is smoothly removed, so the exhaust effect is good.
2. The melt can achieve approximately the same flow rate over the entire circumference without ripples and weld lines.
3. Since the melt flows smoothly in the cavity, the internal stress of the product is small and the deformation is small.
4. The annular gate has a large cross-sectional area, which is difficult to remove and leaves a relatively obvious trace on the side.
5. Due to the large number of gate residues, and on the outer surface of the product, in order to make it beautiful, it is often removed by turning and punching.